Fine Wine Annual Investment Report:
- The Fine Wine Market in 2022
- Breakdown of different markets; USA, Europe and the UK
- Perfomance of major Fine Wine indices
- Which wines outperformed in 2022
- Correlation between Fine Wine, Equities and Foreign Exchange
Although the Liv-ex 100 saw its first contraction in eighteen months during 2022, the fine wine market proved its worth and all the major indices rose over the course of the year. The Liv-ex Fine Wine 100 and Liv-ex Fine Wine 1000 hit new highs, the latter driven by Burgundy 150 and Champagne 50 sub-indices. Even with the minor setbacks, the Liv-ex 100 and Liv-ex 1000 continued to outperform major equities and commodities.