- All income predetermined, contracted and fixed for 10 years
- Professional management ensures effortless income
- Income will start immediately on exchange of contracts
- Buyer interests aligned with developer
- Flexible resale options, with inbuilt capital growth
- Available from £45,950
- Operational purpose built student accommodation
- Only NHBC-certified student property developer
- 51 newly renovated en-suites available
- Facilities include a cinema, games room & communal study centre
- Critical local undersupply of student accommodation
- 9-minute walk from the University of Huddersfield’s main campus
Request your brochure now:
8-10% Net Rental Yields Fixed For Ten Years
High Demand for Quality Student Studios
UK NHBC Student Developer
Why choose Primrose Hill Student Residence?
Primrose Hill Student Residence is a fully operational UK student property. It has been 100% occupied since the development opened in 2012.
Buyers benefit from our unique 10-year fixed income agreement, receiving immediate 8% NET income and contracted yield growth in year 3 (9%) and year 5 (10%).
This is a true NET income, with no costs beyond a one-off legal fee at purchase.
The property is fully managed by sector specialists. This means that you receive a completely effortless income, without any of the complications associated with residential property alternatives.
You can also resell your unit whenever you choose, and benefit from as much as 40% capital growth while still offering new buyers attractive resale terms.