Phase IV Development Highlights:
- Professionally Refurbished Student Property
- Operational Development with Proven Demand
- Construction Progressing on Schedule
- Three-Minute Walk from UK’s 8th Largest University
- Only 17% Student Access to Purpose Built Accommodation
- Fully Managed by Professional Onsite Company
- 10% NET Fixed Income for 10 Years
- Zero Operating Costs for 10 Years
- Flexible Resale Options
- Contracts Underwritten by Asset Rich Developer
- Award Winning Developer
- Priced from £39,950
Download your investment pack now:
10% Net Rental Yields Fixed For Ten Years
High Demand for Quality Student Studios
UK NHBC Student Developer
Why The Box?
The Box is our well established student property in Preston. It has been operational since 2001 and will undergo a professional refurbishment before the start of the next academic year. Residents can take advantage of excellent new facilities that include a gym, cinema and entertainment complex.
Our property is a three-minute walk from the UK’s 8th largest university and the first modern university to be recognised in the QS World Rankings. A £200m campus transformation – already well underway – ensures its appeal to future undergraduates.
Buyers are offered 8% NET Income, with contracted yield increases up to 9% NET (years 3-4) and 10% (years 5-10). There are no additional costs for ten years, and the property benefits from professional property management and flexible resale options.
Proven 10% NET Yields
The Box is one of 15 student properties from our partner developer. They have 15 years of sector experience, with buyers of all previous properties receiving their returns as promised:
- NHBC Award for Build Quality
- Contracts Underwritten by Large Asset Base
- No Third Party Shell Companies
Critical Undersupply of Student Accommodation
Preston’s 32,000+ students have access to only 5,540 purpose built units, meaning that 83% of this large population are forced to source less preferable accommodation in the private sector.
This is far higher than the 74% national average, ensuring high demand for quality, well-located accommodation in Preston.